Thursday, August 4, 2016

Day 4: Favorite Outfit

I have a lot of favorite outfits. As much as I hate to admit it, I totally fit my gender's stereotype in that respect. So there's lots of things I could have written this post about. I could have described my band uniform, my favorite concert outfit, my Solo & Ensemble ensemble, or what I wear when I want to look classy because I have to teach band that day. Instead, I chose an outfit that covers most of those areas in one.
It's my T-shirt from honors choir, a black skirt, and knee length black socks with silver, gold, and white musical notes on them. Typically I'd wear my black flats with it, too.
I like this outfit because it's very versatile. I can wear it to school, band practice (though I'd wear my Converse instead of the flats in that case), or even a concert if I wore a dressier shirt. I guess the main reason it's my favorite outfit, though, is because it totally shows off my nerdiness. I mean, who else has knee length music-themed socks? Not anybody I know... And I have five different music-related T-shirts I could wear with it. So if I really wanted to, I could wear this same outfit with a different shirt every day of the school week (but I wouldn't because it's kinda gross to wear the same socks for five days unless you don't have any other choice).
Anyway, so ends my random post. Thanks for reading, and as always, comments are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment