Friday, August 12, 2016

Day 9: Favorite Bands/Artists

Since I already kinda did a post that included my favorite composers (as in writers of concert band/orchestral music) so I'll try to stay with the actual prompt for this post and list actual artists (as in writers of the music you might hear on the radio). These are in no particular order of importance.

1. Jack Johnson
Favorite songs by him include: "Better Together," "Banana Pancakes," "Good People," "No Other Way," "Staple It Together," "Breakdown," "Constellations," "Sleep Through the Static," "Hope," "Angel," and "Adrift."

2. Michael Bublé
Favorite songs by him include: "It Had Better Be Tonight," "Call Me Irresponsible," "Lost," "Everything," and "Wonderful Tonight."

3. Ed Sheeran
Favorite songs by him include: "I'm A Mess," "Sing," "Nina," "Tenerife Sea," "Runaway," "Thinking Out Loud," and "Afire Love."

4. Christina Perri
Favorite songs by her include: "Burning Gold," "One Night," "Sea of Lovers," "The Words," "Miles," "Sad Song," "The Lonely," "Arms," and "Jar of Hearts."

5. Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers
Favorite songs by them include: "Once I Was a Theif," "Sic Semper Tyrannis," "Stick It to the Man," "5x5," "Geronimo," "Marie," "All Over the Radio," "Heaven on a Paper Plate," "Go With the Flow," and "Right Where We Want 'Em."

6. Adele
Favorite songs by her include: "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)," "I Miss You," "Remedy," "When We Were Young," "Love In the Dark," "All I Ask," "Rumor Has It," "Turning Tables," "Someone Like You," "I Found a Boy," and "One and Only."

7. The Band Perry
Favorite Songs by them include: "Don't Let Me Be Lonely," "Pioneer," "Forever Mine Nevermind," "I Saw a Light," "Mother Like Mine," "I'm a Keeper," "Back to Me Without You," and "If I Die Young."

I encourage anyone who's reading this to listen to some of these songs. They're a fairly wide variety of musical styles, which is part of the reason why I like them. I pride myself on having a pretty varied taste in music, although it definitely could be much broader. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, and I'd love it if you guys would comment some of your favorite songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment