Thursday, August 11, 2016

Day 7: The Pets Of My Dreams

Ooooh goody, I have to use my imagination... Yay... Just kidding, I can be creative when I really try:)
The prompt for this post says: Animals you wish you could own. Give them names, where they would live, would you train them? Etc. Note that it didn't say that said animals have to be real or imaginary. Please also note that I didn't draw or create any of the pictures used in this post.


Species: Pegasus
Name: Persephone
Gender: Female
Lives: In the woods by my house.
Description: Completely white with golden hooves, gold streaks in her mane and tail, and golden tips of her wings. Her eyes are dark purple.
Training: I would train her so that I could ride on her back, but no more than that. She would be more wild than a pet to me.


Species: Dragon
Name: Dorian
Gender: Male
Lives: Also in the woods by my house (it's a pretty big patch of woods).
Description: He's a smallish dragon (well, small as far as dragons go) and has scales that change different shades of red, orange, and yellow depending on the light. So it kinda looks like he's on fire, but he's not. He has wings, and his eyes are a striking emerald green.
Training: Same as Persephone, I'd train him so I could hitch a ride or he would be on my side in a fight, but no more.


Species: Snowy Owl
Name: Oslo
Gender: Male
Lives: Woods and my house.
Description: White feathers with black and grey spots, amber eyes.
Training: I'd train him to carry my mail, because even though it might not be faster than the US Postal Service, owls are definitely a cooler method of postage.

So there you have it-- the pets I would have if I could afford it/if they were real. I can totally imagine riding my unicorn or dragon to school, landing gracefully in the parking lot while everyone stares in disbelief, and sending letters with my owl, and what I'd give to see the look on my grandma's face when he shows up at her door with an envelope addressed to her clutched in his talons. But alas, that won't happen, unless I move to another dimension where mythical creatures exist. Hey, there's an idea... Who wants to come with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment