Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Time We Stole Some Memes

Ok, so this one time, at band camp... OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY I CAN ACTUALLY USE THAT PHRASE BECAUSE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED AT BAND CAMP!!!! Anyway, in the dorms at the camp I was at this summer, the counselors put up printed-out memes on the walls, doors, and some of the windows. And for some reason, my friends decided to start stealing them and putting them on the back of the door to their dorm room.


This is what it ended up looking like. And the funny thing was, the counselors actually saw us stealing the memes on several occasions, but none of them cared at all. They just printed more and put those up. So it was like a constant battle between us and them, trying to take all the memes before they could get more and vice versa. It was great:).
And to all of my band camp friends, if you're reading this: You are some of the coolest people ever and I can't wait to steal more memes with you next year!

Dang, two posts in one day. I'm on a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment