Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Day 4: My Views on Religion

This'll be kinda short, because it's really late, but I'll write more tomorrow.
My view son religion are simple: I don't much care what denomination people are, who they worship, or how they worship, as long as they respect other people of other religions. I always try to respect others and their beliefs, and I try to understand other religions the best I can. Because really, why argue about who's religion is the "true religion," when nobody knows for sure because nobody has ever come back from Heaven, or wherever people go when they die? It doesn't make much sense. I mean, I understand that people are passionate about their beliefs, but I at least try to not be judgemental towards those who believe different things than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment