Friday, August 21, 2015

Day 6: My Zodiac Sign and Does it Fit My Personality

I'm a Gemini, and I have had differing opinions on whether or not it fits my personality (this only serves to prove that it does.) I used to think that Geminis were shallow, talkative extroverts, which isn't really me. The more research I did, though, the more I realized that my zodiac sign does, in fact, fit my personality.
Geminis are said to have somewhat of a dual personality and be indecisive about their feelings, which is generally me. I can be very indecisive and flip-floppy, and sometimes it really annoys me. Geminis are also supposed to need people, which is why I thought I didn't fit the criteria at first, because I am an extreme introvert most of the time. However, I have discovered that Geminis don't just need people for social interaction, they need people for support and affirmation. This is also true for me. In addition, Geminis are creative and good at adapting to new things, which is also me, for the most part. As for being shallow, I can be that too sometimes, which is something I strongly dislike about myself. So, in the end, I guess I do fit the description of my zodiac sign, for better or for worse.

2 comments:

  1. You took the friendly neighborhood drum major from Spiderman !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took the friendly neighborhood drum major from Spiderman !

    ReplyDelete