Saturday, October 31, 2015

Stuff Band Kids Say


1. "I can't wait for marching season!"
2. "WHY were you not at band practice?!"
3. "Can somebody unzip me?"
4. "What is the football team doing on OUR field?"
5. "I can't come, I have band."
6. "My uniform doesn't fit."
7. "Left. Left! LEFT!"
8. "Do you have valve oil?"
9. "This one time, at band camp..."
10. *clarinet squeaks* "Sorry, it's my reed..."
11. *whispering* "What measure?"
12. "I forgot my music..."
13. "I can't wait for concert season!"
14. (flutes) "What note even is that?"
15. "Seriously, I love this song."
16. "I actually practiced this!"
17. "Great. Twenty-three measures of rests."
18. "When's the concert again?"
19. "This stand sucks."
20. "Ewww, there's spit on the floor..."
21. "What time do we have to be here for pep band?"
22. "Can I borrow your pencil?"
23. (section is complaining about high notes or a hard rhythm) "Come on, guys, it's not that bad!"
24. "Graduation? Noooooooooooooooooooooo..."

No comments:

Post a Comment