Sunday, June 5, 2016

Coming Soon...

Hi, everyone! I know I haven't written in awhile, but that's partially my computer's fault because it won't let Chrome work most of the time. Anyway, school for me ends in a few days, and I just wanted to give you a sneak peek into what's (hopefully) coming this summer...

-Audition Tips
-An Analysis of Light vs Darkness (this connects to music, I promise)
-Another Posting Challenge! (This time, I'm being more realistic and not trying to do a post a day)

So that's that! I hope I'll be able to do more posts than just those this summer, but we'll see. I'm going to be working, doing band stuff, and I have two music camps I'm going to, so I'll be very busy. But I'll try to write as much as I can. Enjoy your summers, remember to wear sunscreen to band practice, and I'll write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment